"Outwit McAllister" is a mission in Westward III : Gold Rush . You have to defeat McAllister and prevent him from becoming governor of California . To do that , you need to appoint Jake Baron as your mayor and earn 100 votes from various sources to make him win the elections .
You earn votes from :
- the lumberjack , the gunslinger and the trapper for solving their argue
- from the Earthquake Valley
- from the Haunted Town for helping them
- for making Jake Baron your mayor
- from the citizens of your town
- for solving other conflicts
- and votes for swindling McAllister .
If you do the lumberjack, gunslinger and trapper quest before hand you will come up two votes short.